Prism.fm hosted a panel featuring folks from Lyte, VEEPS.com, promoter Disco Donnie and legendary music venue Antone's discussing how the live music community is being supported by tech coming our out COVID.
Listen into this panel that took place September 2nd that featured 3 music tech companies, a promoter and a venue. Juan Torres moderated this panel. He's the VP of Business Operations at Prism a company that is revolutionizing how live music events are managed.
Here are the panelists:
- Matt Ford is CEO of Prism.fm.
- Mallory Ferro is currently serving as the GM of the historic Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX.
- Megan Lazaroff is a jack-of-all-trades working on Disco Donnie Presents' talent buying team and also with B&W Productions.
- Greg Patterson is the Chief Strategy Officer at VEEPS.com a company that gives artists the ability to ticket, schedule and produce livestreams, 100% commission free.
- Lawrence Peryer is the Chief Revenue Officer at Lyte and host of this podcast that you're listening to.
Learn more about Lyte.